CDIS Graduate Open House
CDIS GRADUATE OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, October 12th, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Room 100, Health and Human Services Building (Campus Map)
10:00 AM: Q & A with the Graduate Coordinator & Clinic Director
- Meet faculty members
- Visit with current students
- Tour of clinic and research facilities
Please consider attending this open house if you are interested in applying to Bowling Green State University's Master of Science with a concentration in Speech-Language Pathology Program, the M.S.-Ph.D. Bridge Program, or the Ph.D. Program.
Please RSVP by October 8th to email@example.com or 419-372-2515.
BGSU's Master’s in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Four academic semesters of on-campus study (classes and practicum) with the fifth semester devoted to a full-time, off-campus externship
- Classroom and clinical education across the scope of practice
- Accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- 100% Praxis Exam Pass Rate
- Optional opportunity to meet Ohio requirements for school licensure
- RA/TA assistantships available based on merit. Typically includes tuition scholarship and stipend for the first two semesters.