Welcome EdAssist Network Clients
The College of Health and Human Services at Bowling Green State University provides a number of fully online programs for busy professionals that are geared for career advancement. BGSU adds value for EdAssist network clients through:
- Reduced general fee for eCampus students
- Discounts for textbooks and educational resources for RN to BSN students
- Availability for application-based scholarships
- Individualized pre- and post-enrollment advising for applicable programs
- Responsive concierge service provided to eCampus students
BGSU eCampus Advantages
- Nationally ranked, 100% online, 7-week courses
- Access to the same world-class professors as our on-campus students.
- Keep your job and go back to school.
- Flexible schedules that work around your life.
- Undergraduate and graduate application fees for new domestic applicants are currently being waived.
- BGSU is also temporarily waiving the GRE and GMAT requirements for all applicants to any of the University’s graduate certificate and master’s degree programs.
BGSU eCampus programs have received The QM Online Learner Support Certification, which recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services.