Suspension/Dismissal Appeal Form

Please refer to the University's Unsatisfactory Academic Progress policy for more detailed information.

Students who are on academic suspension or dismissal do have the option of submitting an appeal for reinstatement to the College of Health and Human Services. You may use this form to submit the appeal.

Any supporting documentation (e.g., medical records) that you would like to include with the appeal must be sent to the address below.

You may also write your appeal on a separate sheet and submit it to:
College of Health and Human Services
102 Health and Human Services Building
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
FAX: 419-372-2897 Phone: 419-372-8242

Interest: Please select your program of interest