Mental Health support
- BGSU Firelands Health Hub featuring Family Health Services: with an on-site location in George Mylander Hall, the team from Family Health Services is a resource for mental health support and a starting point for additional care. Family Health Services is committed to providing well-rounded physical care and mental well-being without financial barriers through education and quality service.
Family Health Services provides:
- Behavioral health counseling
- Referrals for specialty care
- Psychiatric medication management
- Mental health screenings and assessments
Ready to make an appointment at the BGSU Firelands campus?
- Counseling Center: our team of BG-based staff can support you with remote, online and in-person services.
We're in this together
Help is just a call (or click) away
- Academic and Career Counseling: our team of advisors can help you build your roadmap for your degree at BGSU and beyond.
- Firelands Library: use our rich menu of databases and tools to support your next project.
- Teaching and Learning Center: individualized academic support is available in-person and online from our dedicated network of academic support specialists.
Campus Community Support
- Food insecurity: a pantry on the first floor of George Mylander Hall offers access to non-perishables, toiletry and hygiene products. Additionally, Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio hosts a mobile food bank monthly from campus.
- Students who are parents: support includes a family-friendly lounge, community-based networking events and available financial support for childcare for eligible students.
- See It. Hear It. Report It. Report an issue or concern to help keep our community a safe place for everyone.
Updated: 09/22/2023 01:09PM