Welcome to Honors! What's Next?
Congratulations on being admitted to the BGSU Honors College! You are about to join a community of people who not only see your potential, but also expect you to live into your potential.
The application review committee saw something special in your application to admit you to the College. We believe that you have what it takes to do well in Honors, but now it is your decision if you would like to join the BGSU Honors College.
The Honors College is an experience that is challenging and rewarding. This page will provide you resources to learn more about the Honors College, and hear from current students about their experiences.
Once you have decided Honors is right for you, please fill out the Honors College Acceptance Agreement form (found in your Honors acceptance package). This is to help make sure you understand the benefits and requirements of the Honors College at BGSU. Sign this form by May 1st to guarantee your place in the Honors College for the Fall.
STUDENT ORIENTATION AND HONORS
- Create your MyBGSU Account
- Register for University Orientation (Make sure to attend Honors Orientation on your scheduled date - 8:30 am - 9:00 am - Location TBD)
- Check your BGSU Email - your Academic and Career Planning Specialist will email you to set up your classes BEFORE Orientation.
- Complete your Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Know your Honors Advisor. Your Honors advisor will email you during the summer to introduce themeselves
- Send your final high school and college transcripts as well as any AP & IB scores.
- Complete your writing placement test
Note: These steps must be completed before an advisor can help you schedule.
Updated: 01/30/2023 02:51PM