The Honors College is located at 024 Founders Hall, and is open Monday - Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm.
To get to the Honors College, go to Founders through the main doors on the campus side and take the ramp (on the right) down to the lower level and then continue walking – the Honors Office will be on the left. Directions to BGSU can be found here. BGSU's campus map can be found here.
Faculty and Staff
The Bowling Green State University Honors College supports the BGSU mission by fostering a community of scholars. Through an emphasis on personal and intellectual development, members are challenged to identify their values and broaden their worldview. Click on names below to learn more information about Honors faculty and staff.
- Dr. Simon Morgan-Russell, Dean
- Dr. Jodi L. Devine, Associate Dean
- Dr. Heath A. Diehl, Instructor
- Dr. Michelle Sprouse, Assistant Teaching Professor
- Christine Shaal, Assistant Director, Student Mentoring
- Tiffany Menard, Assistant Director, Fellowship Mentoring
- Rukayat Olunlade, Coordinator, External Engagement
- Christina Igl, Coordinator, Honors Learning Community
- Monica Hartzler, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Marina Pennycuff, Graduate Assistant
- Mounir Rafik, Graduate Assistant
Connect with us on Social Media
Updated: 09/29/2022 09:15AM