The Honors College is located at 024 Founders Hall, and is open Monday - Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pm.
To get to the Honors College, go to Founders through the main doors on the campus side and take the ramp (on the right) down to the lower level and then continue walking – the Honors Office will be on the left. Directions to BGSU can be found here. BGSU's campus map can be found here.
Faculty and Staff
The Bowling Green State University Honors College supports the BGSU mission by fostering a community of scholars. Through an emphasis on personal and intellectual development, members are challenged to identify their values and broaden their worldview. Click on names below to learn more information about Honors faculty and staff.
- Dr. Simon Morgan-Russell, Dean
- Dr. Jodi L. Devine, Associate Dean
- Dr. Kacee Ferrell Snyder, Assistant Dean
- Dr. Heath A. Diehl, Instructor
- Sean Oros, Coordinator of the Honors Learning Community
- Christine Shaal, Academic Advisor
- Katrina Heilmeier, Recruiter
- Monica Hartzler, Senior Administrative Assistant