The Bowling Green State University Honors College supports the BGSU mission by fostering a community of scholars. Through an emphasis on personal and intellectual development, members are challenged to identify their values and broaden their worldview.
Honors College Objectives
Our hopes for you in Honors...
- Enjoy a lifelong commitment to engaged citizenship.
- Sharpen your critical thinking, allowing you to attain comfort with ambiguity, to cultivate innovation and curiosity, and to explore personal values.
- We promote collaborative work, creativity, and interdisciplinary studies that culminate in original scholarship in the completion of an Honors capstone project.
- Engage in leadership and professional development opportunities which lead to self-authorship.
- Work with faculty mentors who encourage you to become leaders in your respective professions and communities.