Honors College Objectives
Our hopes for you in Honors...
- Enjoy a lifelong commitment to engaged citizenship.
- Sharpen your critical thinking, allowing you to attain comfort with ambiguity, to cultivate innovation and curiosity, and to explore personal values.
- We promote collaborative work, creativity, and interdisciplinary studies that culminate in original scholarship in the completion of an Honors capstone project.
- Engage in leadership and professional development opportunities which lead to self-authorship.
- Work with faculty mentors who encourage you to become leaders in your respective professions and communities.
The Bowling Green State University Honors College supports the BGSU mission by fostering a community of scholars. Through an emphasis on personal and intellectual development, members are challenged to identify their values and broaden their worldview.
Updated: 03/31/2023 10:49AM