Donna J. Colcord, M.S., CCC-SLP
- B.S., Speech and Hearing Therapy, Purdue University (West
- M.S., Speech Pathology, Purdue
University (West Lafayette, IN).
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language
Pathology (CCC-SLP), granted by the American Speech-Language Hearing
- Licensed Speech-Language
Pathologist, State of Ohio.
Areas of Interest
- Medical Speech/Language Pathology: Pediatric and Adult
Dysphagia, Craniofacial Disorders, Neuorogenic Speech/Language
Disorders, Voice Disorders
- Clinical Practicum
- Clinical Issues I, II and
- Pediatric Swallowing
- Craniofacial Anomalies
- Introduction to Communication Disorders
- April/May 2009 - Response to Ethical Dilemnas, Communication
Matters , Ohio Speech- Language- Hearing Association, Vol. 37, No.
- January 2009 - Ethical Provision of Services via
Telepractice, Communication Matters, Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing
Association, Vol. 37, No. 4
- November/December 2008 - Are You a Responsible Supervisor?, Communication Matters, Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Vol. 37, No. 3
Selected Recent Presentations
- April 2010 “Successful Supervision” ProMedica Health Care Dept. of Speech Pathology Toledo, OH
- March 2010 “Strengths Based Leadership” (Facilitator) Ohio Speech-Language Hearing Association Annual Convention, Columbus, OH
- September 2009 “Infant Feeding” Bowling Green State University CDIS 3510
- July 2009 “Communication and Swallowing Problems Associated with Aging”, Bowling Green Senior Center, Bowling Green, OH
- June 2009 “Vocal Health for Performers”, BGSU High School Voice Camp, Bowling Green, OH
- May 2009 “Facilitating Communication with the Mature Individual” Perrysburg YMCA Senior Health and Fitness Day, Perrysburg, OH
- October 2008 “Vocal Hygiene for Performers”, Bowling Green High School Concert Choir, Bowling Green, OH
- July 2008 “Vocal Hygiene”, J. L. J. Vision Outreach, BGSU Office of Academic Affairs, Bowling Green, OH
- June 2008 “Vocal Health for Performers”, BGSU High School Music Camp, College of Music, Bowling Green, OH
- October 2007 “Professional Behavior and Relationships”, BGSU:CDIS Doctoral Pedagogy Seminar, Bowling Green, OH
- Bctober 2007 “Bedside Swallowing Evaluation” BGSU: CDIS 1230, Bowling Green, OH
- September, 2007 “Pediatric Feeding/Swallowing Disorder for the School Based SLP” Wood County Educational Service Center, Bowling Green, OH
- August 2007 “Pediatric Feeding/Swallowing Disorders – Information for Classroom Teachers, Aides and Others”, Wood County Educational Service Center, Bowling Green, OH
- April 2007 “Issues with External Speech-Language Pathology Supervision”, Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Palm Springs, CA
- March 2007 “Vocal Health for Performers”, BGSU Telecommunications Department, Bowling Green, OH
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- Ohio Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- Inter-University Council of Speech and Hearing Supervisors.