Supply Chain Management Institute
Vision: To support the supply chain management program to be recognized as a premier program.
- Growing a state-of-art educational program producing top quality graduates
- Outstanding research
- Relevant, meaningful engagement with the business community
Member companies experience a variety of benefits including:
- Access to some of the top SCM talent in the country
- Networking with students, members, and faculty at two SCMI professional development events each year
- Guest speaking in classes and at Supply Chain Management Association Meetings
- Participating in mock interviews and panel discussions
- Engaging with students in projects in SCM classes
- Fees waived for two on-campus career fairs
- Recognition on campus
- Serving in as advisory capacity for the SCMI program
Membership in the SCMI will allow your company access to some of the top supply chain talent in the country and will be an investment in the continuing advancement of the SCM profession. If you would like more information about joining SCMI contact Dr. David Dobrzykowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (419) 372-6962.
The 2018-2019 SCMI member companies are: