Due to COVID-19, BGSU is temporarily waiving the GRE and GMAT requirements for all applicants to any of the University’s graduate certificate and master’s degree programs through fall 2021.
Graduate application fees for new domestic applicants are also being waived through fall 2021.
Programs for Working Professionals
Advance in your career with BGSU's professional pathway programs. Designed for busy, working professionals, these programs allow students to maintain a full-time job while earning a graduate degree or certificate.
BGSU graduate students enjoy one of the lowest graduate tuition rates in the region. Professionals with an employer-provided tuition benefit may also defer payment until the end of each semester after the reimbursement has been received. Graduate students enrolled at least half-time may also be eligible to apply for other forms of financial aid.
Courses are offered in a blended, hybrid format. Students complete coursework both online and on campus, with classes meeting in the evenings or on weekends to accommodate working professionals. Students take up to two courses per semester to maintain a healthy balance between family, school and work.
Programs are designed for career advancement. Students focus projects and coursework on their current workplace needs, allowing students to apply professional experience to their education. Students also grow their professional networks with faculty and fellow students.
Complete list of graduate Professional Pathways programs
- Art Education
- Computer Science: Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Educational Leadership
- English: English Teaching
- English: Individualized Track
- English: Professional Writing and Rhetoric
- Executive MBA
- Financial Economics
- Forensic Investigations
- Health Services Administration
- Higher Education Administration
- Organization Development
- Professional MBA
- Public Administration | eBook | Webinar
- Social Work
- Technology Management: Engineering Technology
- Administration of Higher Education
- Building-Level Leadership (Principal Licensure)
- College Writing Theory and Practice
- District-Level Leadership (Superintendent Licensure)
- Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- German for Professionals and Educators
- History for Professionals and Educators
- Public History
- Research and Assessment in Higher Education
- Spanish for Professionals and Educators
- Technical Writing