Alumni selected to join College of Business boards
The College of Business Leadership Council is comprised of successful alumni who advise the dean on curricula, alumni affairs, student mentorship, internships and co-ops, job placement, and faculty engagement with industry. New members are selected by the nominating committee of the Leadership Council, recommended by the dean and provost, and then appointed by BGSU’s president.
We welcome the following new members who are joining the Leadership Council this fall.
- Melisa Ackerman ’92: Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Nationwide Insurance
- Cindy Clark ’95: Wholesale Marketing Manager, Marathon Petroleum Company
- Craig Donnan ’86: Managing Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Pam Heminger ’89: Vice President, Business Operations, Honda of America Mfg., Inc.
- John “Jack” Randolph ’82: President, Paramount Health Care
- Mike Romanello ’02: President and Owner, PRO Financial Network
- Mark Sponseller ’95: Advisor/Principal, Alvarez & Marsal Transaction Advisory Group
The Young Alumni Board is comprised of successful alumni who have graduated within the last 15 years. Prospective members are selected by the nominating committee of the Leadership Board and appointed by the dean. Both boards meet on campus twice per year and work on subcommittees throughout the year.
Four alumni are joining the Young Alumni Board this fall. They include the following:
- Lauren Diehl ’16: Purchasing Analyst - Exterior, Toyota Motor North American
- Matthew Eaglen ’04: Senior Account Manager, Global Material Handling Segment, Dana Incorporated
- Brandon Radabaugh ’10, ’11: Manager, State and Local Taxes, Ernst & Young (EY)
- Erin Schwiebert ’02, ’10: Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant, Marathon Petroleum Company LP
Read more about College of Business advisory boards.