Students Selected To Be Eligible for Student Ambassador Program
Thirteen business students begin their journey to become eligible for the College of Business Student Ambassador program. These students were selected from a record number of applicants.
Starting in January, these 13 students will attend an 8-week course - BA 2010 (“Effective Presentations and Networking for Student Ambassadors”) taught by marketing department instructor Mearl Sutton and Dean Ray Braun. After successfully passing this course, the students will practice their newly-learned skills and be eligible to join the remaining 14 Student Ambassadors in the fall of 2014.
Here is a list of the selected students, along with their class, specialization, and hometown.
- Marlee Alt, Class or 2016, Accounting, Attica, OH
- Raven Aurand, Class of 2015, Management, Arcadia, OH
- Margaret Dorian, Class of 2017, Accounting and Supply Chain Management, Lewiston, NY
- Amanda Freedman, Class of 2017, Finance, Canfield, OH
- Julia Hoffman, Class of 2016, Marketing, Strongsville, OH
- Shannon Jordan, Class of 2016, Individualized Business, Strongsville, OH
- Ken (Doug) Knapke, Class of 2015, Finance and Supply Chain Management, Toledo, OH
- Andrew Lotz, Class of 2017, Management Information Systems, Arlington, OH
- Reid Mankowski, Class of 2016, Accounting, Bowling Green, OH
- Ryan Queen, Class of 2017, Marketing, Marion, OH
- Ashley Robinson, Class of 2017, International Business and Supply Chain Management, Belleville, MI
- Alexa Six, Class of 2015, Supply Chain Management and Marketing, Tiffin, OH
- Julie Thielman, Class of 2016, Marketing, Appleton, WI
We look forward to these students representing the College of