Center for Faculty Excellence
The Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) supports faculty, staff, and teaching assistants who strive to achieve excellence in teaching through innovation, collaboration and creative solutions. The CFE can help faculty with many aspects of teaching and learning, from best practices in the Canvas LMS to moving beyond PowerPoint. The major functions of CFE include:
- Assisting faculty through pedagogical and instructional design consultations, and a variety of resources on the CFE website;
- Assisting programs, departments, or schools through customized workshops, roadshows, and webinars;
- Designing and delivering New Faculty Orientation for all new faculty;
- Facilitating a wide variety of faculty learning communities;
- Coordinating efforts to develop new online and blended learning degree programs;
- Hosting an annual teaching and learning conference, for both BGSU and the broader educational community.
We encourage the BGSU community to use the resources available here on the website or call (419) 372-6898, write (email@example.com) or visit the CFE (202C University Hall) to take part in our activities and discussions.