ITS Fall 2019 Student Engagement Contest
CONTEST DEADLINE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 4, 2019
Engage With Us!
Would you like a chance to win a FREE set of Apple AirPods, an Amazon Fire TV Stick or a BGSU-branded prize?? All you have to do is participate in our #BGfindIT contest activities! The contest kicks off on Wednesday, September 4 (find us at Campus Fest to participate in a fun game and earn extra points) and extends through Friday, October 4. Winners will be announced on our social media sites and contacted via email no later than October 25, 2019.
To participate in the ITS student engagement contest you need be an active student and complete the contest entry form.
See official rules below.
Solve the cases below to earn 50 points, each! There are three cases that will be released and linked below throughout the contest period.
- The contest begins with you submitting your name and information to via the contest entry form above. Automatically earn a point for entering (you'll earn bonus points for registering September 4-6)! The form allows us to track your points and gives us a way to contact the winner(s). Get this – you can complete the entry form any time before the contest is over (by October 4, 2019) and be eligible to win! But for more chances to win, you'll want to PLAY and ENGAGE.
- Solve the mysteries on the calendar to unlock and earn engagement points.
- Case points are awarded for fully completing and solving each case. Cases will be posted on our social accounts and on this webpage as they are released.
- Each point earned is equal to one entry in the prize drawing.
- Additional clues and information will be released on our social media accounts throughout the month so be sure to check in often!
- Contestant must complete the contest entry form above to be eligble to win!
- Contestant must be an active BGSU student (faculty/staff are not eligible - this includes any faculty/staff who is also a student). BGSU student staff, including ITS student staff, may enter.
- Contestants are required to follow ITS on at least one social media account, and must still be following when the winners are announced. Follow ITS here:
- Contest Period is September 4 - October 4, 2019.
- All cases and mysteries must be solved by midnight October 4th.
- Winners will be announced on our social media sites and contacted via email no later than October 25, 2019.
- If you have any questions during the contest, please email email@example.com.
- By participating in the contest you are giving ITS permission to send you emails regarding the contest and future contests.