ITS Fall 2018 Student Engagement Contest
ENGAGE WITH US!
Would you like a chance to win a FREE set of Apple Air Pods, and Amazon Fire TV Stick or a BGSU-branded prize?? All you have to do is participate in our multiple engagement challenges during the first month of fall semester! The contest begins on Tuesday, August 28 (kick-off event at Campus Fest) and extends through Friday, September 28. Winners will be announced on our social media sites and will be contacted via email no later than October 12, 2018.
ITS Service DeskTakeover
Watch our video from Service Desk or leave questions with the form below for our Academic Technology team.
You must be an active BGSU student to enter the ITS student engagement contest (faculty/staff are not eligible).
See official rules below.
- The contest begins with you submitting your name and information to us via the Contest Entry form. Automatically earn a point for entering! The form allows us to track your information and gives us a way to contact the winner(s). Get this – you can complete the entry form anytime before the contest is over (by September 28, 2018)
- Complete the challenge that is shown on the calendar on the day it is displayed. Successful completion of each daily challenge earns you points. Every point you get is one time your name is entered in the drawing. Point values vary depending on the cahllenge.
- For challenges that require you to follow/like us – don’t worry if you already do! Complete the second part of the challenge and you will still earn your points.
- Check our social media accounts and your BG email between October 8-12, 2018 to see if you are the winner.
- Contestant MUST complete the contest entry form below to be eligble to win!
- Contestant must be an active BGSU student (faculty/staff are not eligible - this includes any faculty/staff who is also a student). BGSU student staff, including ITS student staff, may enter.
- Contestants are required to follow ITS on at least one social media account, and must still be following when the winners are announced. Follow ITS here:
- Contest Period is August 28, 2018 – September 28, 2018
- All challenges must be completed by midnight on the day they are shown on the calendar to count as a point.
- If you have any questions during the contest, please email email@example.com