BGSU Firelands’ innovative workforce development initiative advances our region’s economic future—while helping you graduate with a debt-free degree.
FirelandsWorks matches students with qualified organizations for workforce experience. Participating students enroll full-time at BGSU Firelands while working approximately 24 hours per week at a partner organization.
- Earn a degree
- Graduate debt-free
- Get hired and earn income
- Enjoy workplace flexibility while enrolled
- Employee retention—your organization can expect to retain the employees participating in the program, giving us a predictable, reliable workforce in this competitive employment market
- Your student employees—your organization controls the interview and hiring process with a pool of vetted BGSU Firelands students
- Regional benefit—support the region by providing the community an opportunity for gainful employment and a pathway toward earning a degree
Updated: 08/24/2023 03:01PM