Some fees and requirements have been removed due to COVID-19!
BGSU is temporarily waiving the GRE and GMAT requirements for all applicants to any of the University’s graduate certificate and master’s degree programs through fall 2021.
Graduate application fees for new domestic applicants are also being waived through fall 2021.
Additionally, the application fee is being waived for undergraduate programs from now until January 15, 2021. Latest COVID-19 UPDATES HERE
Good News! BGSU is waiving undergraduate Application Fees through January 15th and graduate Application Fees for domestic students through Fall 2021.
Apply today and start soon!
NEXT SESSION BEGINS January 11th
BGSU eCampus programs have received The QM Online Learner Support Certification, which recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for learner success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services.
Online Master's Degrees
- Applied Behavior Analysis. M.Ed Special Ed
- Assistive Technology, M.Ed Special Ed
- Autism Spectrum Disorders, M.Ed Special Ed
- Business Administration
- Business Administration in Accounting
- Business Administration in Finance
- Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
- Classroom Technology, M.Ed
- Criminal Justice, MS
- Curriculum and Teaching, M.Ed
- Food and Nutrition, MFN
- Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed
- Media and Communication - Strategic Communication, MS
- Music Education, Online Teaching Artistry, ME
- Reading, M.Ed
- Secondary Transition, M.Ed Special Education
Online Graduate Certificates and Endorsements
- Alternative Resident Educator Certificate
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Assistive Technology Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate
- Career Technical Workforce Education Certificate
- Food and Nutrition Certificate
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Online Teaching and Learning Certificate (K-12)
- Play and Learning Certificate
- Quality Systems Certificate
- Reading Certificate and Endorsement
- Secondary Transition Certificate
- Software Engineering Certificate
BGSU is currently only 1 of 6 universities in the nation to earn The Online Learner Support Certification from Quality Matters. This certification recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for learner success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services. Additionally, BGSU has a variety of accreditations and high national rankings.
Among more than 1,200 regionally accredited programs surveyed by U.S. News and World Report, BGSU's Online programs achieved the following high rankings: Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Program (14th) | Best Online Graduate Education Programs (89th) | Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans (37th) | Best Online Bachelors Programs (58th).
NEW! BGSU Receives Quality Matters Learner Support Certification
The Online Learner Support Certification recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for learner success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services.
NEW! Instructional Design Certificate
The demand is HUGE! There are over 34,000 instructional designer jobs posted on Glassdoor. Check out our new certificate to prepare you.
Your time is important. Focus your energy and studies on short 7-week sessions. Maximize your educational experience.
BGSU degrees | World class faculty | 7-week classes | 100% online
Growth in Four Years
of Undergraduate eCampus Students are Active Military or Veterans
states of residence
Ohio's #1 university for quality and affordability -Business Insider
In the News
Oct 7, 2020 3:31 PM The 41st Annual Bowling Green New Music Festival begins Oct. 15
The 41st Annual Bowling Green New Music Festival will take place online this year, October 15-18.
Sep 1, 2020 4:43 PM Mechatronics and quality systems programs gain ABET accreditation
Bowling Green State University's mechatronics and quality systems undergraduate programs earned ABET accreditation by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission.
Jun 17, 2020 8:00 AM BGSU launches education certificate for virtual teaching
COVID-19 has changed the teaching environment and teachers are looking to gain a new arsenal of skills for virtual learning. Bowling Green State University is leading the way by offering an Online Teaching and Learning Certification.
Where you complete your degree makes a difference. As a fully accredited university within the University System of Ohio, your educational accomplishments will be recognized and trusted by employers around the world. Learn more about The BGSU Difference!