Based on state and federal guidance, BGSU continues to make critical decisions to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus to safeguard our students, faculty, staff and the broader community. Virtual and online learning will continue as planned through the end of the semester, and BGSU staff members who do not need to be physically on campus will work remotely. BGSU eCampus is fully operational and our staff is available via live chat, phone or email to support you through this evolving situation.
Due to COVID-19, BGSU is temporarily waiving the GRE and GMAT requirements for students applying to any of the University’s graduate certificates and master’s degree programs for summer 2020 and fall 2020.
Graduate application fees for new domestic and international applicants for the summer and fall semesters will also be waived.
Online Master's Degrees
- Applied Behavior Analysis. M.Ed Special Ed
- Assistive Technology, M.Ed Special Ed
- Autism Spectrum Disorders, M.Ed Special Ed
- Business Administration
- Business Administration in Accounting
- Business Administration in Finance
- Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
- Classroom Technology, M.Ed
- Criminal Justice, MS
- Curriculum and Teaching, M.Ed
- Food and Nutrition, MFN
- Instructional Design and Technology, M.Ed
- Media and Communication - Strategic Communication, MS
- Music Education, Online Teaching Artistry, ME
- Reading, M.Ed
- Secondary Transition, M.Ed Special Education
Online Graduate Certificates and Endorsements
- Alternative Resident Educator Certificate
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Assistive Technology Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate
- Career Technical Workforce Education Certificate
- Food and Nutrition Certificate
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Online Teaching and Learning Certificate (K-12)
- Quality Systems Certificate
- Reading Certificate and Endorsement
- Secondary Transition Certificate
- Software Engineering Certificate
BGSU is currently only 1 of 6 universities in the nation to earn The Online Learner Support Certification from Quality Matters. This certification recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for learner success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services. Additionally, BGSU has a variety of accreditations and high national rankings.
Among more than 1,200 regionally accredited programs surveyed by U.S. News and World Report, BGSU's Online programs achieved the following high rankings: Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Program (14th) | Best Online Graduate Education Programs (89th) | Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans (37th) | Best Online Bachelors Programs (58th).
NEW! BGSU Receives Quality Matters Learner Support Certification
The Online Learner Support Certification recognizes programs that provide all the critical student and academic services needed for learner success and use learner feedback to continuously improve those services.
NEW! Instructional Design Certificate
The demand is HUGE! There are over 34,000 instructional designer jobs posted on Glassdoor. Check out our new certificate to prepare you.
Your time is important. Focus your energy and studies on short 7-week sessions. Maximize your educational experience.
BGSU degrees | World class faculty | 7-week classes | 100% online
Growth in Four Years
of Undergraduate eCampus Students are Active Military or Veterans
states of residence
Ohio's #1 university for quality and affordability -Business Insider
In the News
Sep 1, 2020 4:43 PM Mechatronics and quality systems programs gain ABET accreditation
Bowling Green State University's mechatronics and quality systems undergraduate programs earned ABET accreditation by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission.
Jun 17, 2020 8:00 AM BGSU launches education certificate for virtual teaching
COVID-19 has changed the teaching environment and teachers are looking to gain a new arsenal of skills for virtual learning. Bowling Green State University is leading the way by offering an Online Teaching and Learning Certification.
Mar 30, 2020 10:00 AM BGSU dietetics senior provides familiarity for residents at area nursing home
Alicia Kouba, a Bowling Green State University dietetics major in the College of Health and Human Services, provides daily meals to residents at a Bowling Green area nursing home. When COVID-19 guidelines restricted visitors to the facility, Kouba knew she could bring a sense of familiarity to her patients.
Where you complete your degree makes a difference. As a fully accredited university within the University System of Ohio, your educational accomplishments will be recognized and trusted by employers around the world. Learn more about The BGSU Difference!