Additional Requirements for International Students

International students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or an equivalent exam, to demonstrate proficiency in English. If you have previously graduated from a US university, you may qualify for an exemption from the TOEFL requirement.

Applicants who are not United States citizens or who do not hold Immigrant, Permanent Resident status must apply through the Center for International Programs. All completed application materials should be forwarded to:

International Programs and Partnerships

301 University Hall 
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Telephone: (419) 372 2247

Do not mail transcripts to the Graduate & Executive Programs in Business Office as it will result in a delay of an admission decision.

Updated: 12/01/2017 11:03PM