Hong Kong Baptist University
About Hong Kong Baptist University
- Second-oldest institution of higher education in Hong Kong
- In April 2010 the School attained AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International accreditation - Less than 5% of the world's business schools are AACSB accredited.
- Small classes
- New on campus housing facilities
Established in 1956, HKBU has over 50 years of experience in providing broad-based and creativity-inspiring education. The University is known for its Whole Person Education….intellectually, socially, professionally, and culturally.
- Courses taught in English
- Semester long programs, Fall or Spring
- Junior year experience
- Take the same courses you would take at BGSU
"I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity that most people in their life will never get. I have always seen the Great Wall in pictures but never would have believed that I would actually be here seeing one of the Seven Great Wonders of the Earth! Hong Kong and Beijing have been an amazing experience and I would not have changed this experience for anything else."
Lauren Simon, Class of 2013
Read more about Hong Kong Baptist University!
Updated: 05/13/2019 04:00PM