Enrollment: Guest Students
Guest students take undergraduate-level classes only (numbered 0-4999). "Guest" is a temporary classification for people who have not been admitted into a degree program at BGSU but wish to take undergraduate BGSU classes. There is no application fee when applying as a Guest.
To apply as a Guest in order to register for undergraduate classes, click on the statement that best describes your personal situation.
- I have graduated from high school or have earned the GED equivalent .
- I am currently enrolled as a student at another college or university .
- I have already earned a 4-year degree .
- I have already earned a 4-year degree and wish to pursue teacher licensure at BGSU .
- I am currently in high school and wish to be a Guest Student simultaneously .
- I am a non-U.S. citizen who wishes to enroll at BGSU .
Mail or fax your application to attend the main campus as a Guest student to
The Office of Registration and Records, BGSU
Click the Firelands link for return address information if attending Firelands campus.
For further information, send email to: Registrar@bgsu.edu .
[Please include your name, BGSU I.D.#, and contact information.]
Last Updated: 3.16.17