BGSU Payment Options
Bowling Green State University accepts certified & personal checks, money orders, and electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or eCheck) for tuition and fees.
There will be a non-refundable convenience fee charged on any credit/debit card transaction.
There is no additional charge for eCheck payments made from a checking or savings account. A $30.00 fee may be assessed for all retuned/rejected web payments. Please double check your entries before submitting your payment to ensure the correct information has been entered.
INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFERS
Bowling Green State University has teamed up with flywire by peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international payments for tuition and fees. It’s fast, simple and cost effective from any country at any time.
WALK UP SERVICE
Available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Special weekend hours at the start of fall and spring semesters.
Bowling Green State University
Office of the Bursar
1001 E Wooster St
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0100
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN (IPP)
Bowling Green State University offers an installment payment plan to
help students and their families manage their charges.
Installment Payment Plan:
- Splits Fall and Spring semesters charge into five monthly payments. Summer is split into three monthly payments.
- Anticipated aid does calculate into the payment plan until financial aid and scholarships are disbursed.
- A student’s future installments may be recalculated if there are charges and/or credits added to the account.
- The installment payment plan is available summer, fall and spring semesters.
- Enrollment is required each semester.
- Please visit our Payment Plan Information link for more infomation on payment plans.
Students may enroll in the Installment Payment Plan (IPP) by logging into MyBGSU>Navigate to Students>View Bill & Make Payment>Installment Payment Plan.