Since 1975 the Center for Archival Collections has microfilmed many of its endangered and deteriorating collections. Through its archival microfilming services, the CAC continues to microfilm newspapers, local government records, and manuscript collections in its possession on a regular basis. The Preservation Laboratory also extends these services to the public, local government agencies, historical organizations, libraries and BGSU offices and departments on a contract basis. Contact the Reformatting Specialist for additional information or to setup an appointment.
The Preservation Laboratory is located at the BGSU Levis Commons complex at 1655 North Wilkinson Way in Perrysburg, Ohio 43551.
Many of the collections on microfilm listed on our website, identified by an asterisk, are available for purchase in either microfilm or digital form. Please contact us to confirm what records are available before placing an order.