Registering now for Fall 2021
2021 Fall eCampus Course Listing
Register for courses
(NOTE: You can watch the video or download PDF tutorials on the right or follow the step by step instructions below.)
1. Login to MyBGSU
2. Click on ‘Student Center’
3. Click on ‘Classes & Registration’
4. Click on ‘Class Search’
5. Select the appropriate semester by clicking the ‘Term’ drop-down menu and selecting the correct semester
6. Enter the course subject (Ex: TECH)
7. Enter the course number
8. Select ‘eCampus’ in the ‘Campus’ drop-down menu
9. Click ‘Search’ at the bottom of the screen
10. Click ‘Select’ to choose the ecampus course
11. Click ‘Add to Shopping Cart’ to add it to your saved courses
12. Repeat these steps for all courses for which you want to register
13. When all courses have been saved to your Shopping Cart, check the boxes next to each course by clicking ‘Select All'
14. Enroll in the courses by clicking "Enroll"
Access the eCampus Academic Calendar for key information such as:
- View Important Drop/Add Dates for eCampus sessions
- Session Start and End dates
- Refund of fees for dropped classes
If you have an advising hold and are not in one of the Reading programs, please contact eCampus@bgsu.edu/419-372-3226. If you are in either the Reading Endorsement/Certificate or Reading M.Ed. program and have an advising hold, please email Wendy Vaughn with your registration request. You will not be able to register yourself using these instructions.
Don’t hesitate to contact an eCampus Team Member. There are many ways to reach us! eCampus office hours are 8:00 am until 5:00 pm weekdays.
Live Chat: bgsu.edu/ecampus