eCampus students register using MyBGSU!
Summer and Fall 2020 registration!
Register for courses
(NOTE: You can watch the video or download PDF tutorials on the right or follow the step by step instructions below.)
1. Login to MyBGSU
2. Click on ‘Student Center’
3. Click on ‘Classes & Registration’
4. Click on ‘Class Search’
5. Select the appropriate semester by clicking the ‘Term’ drop-down menu and selecting the correct semester
6. Enter the course subject (Ex: TECH)
7. Enter the course number
8. Select ‘eCampus’ in the ‘Campus’ drop-down menu
9. Click ‘Search’ at the bottom of the screen
10. Click ‘Select’ to choose the ecampus course
11. Click ‘Add to Shopping Cart’ to add it to your saved courses
12. Repeat these steps for all courses for which you want to register
13. When all courses have been saved to your Shopping Cart, check the boxes next to each course by clicking ‘Select All'
14. Enroll in the courses by clicking "Enroll"
- View Important Drop/Add Dates for eCampus sessions
- View list of eCampus courses offered Summer 2020
- View list of eCampus courses offered FALL 2020
- If you are unsure about the course(s) you need, contact your advisor or eCampus@bgsu.edu/419-372-3226.
- Step by Step Registration Guide (PDF)
Step by step registration video tutorial
- Register yourself for eCampus courses in the MyBGSU Student Center
- No waiting to receive your registration confirmation
- eCampus courses will no longer appear closed
- You will no longer have an eCampus student hold
- Access to textbooks will remain the same - http://textbooks.bgsu.edu/
- Access to your courses through MYBGSU Canvas will remain the same
- eCampus is still available to you at 419-372-3226/eCampus@bgsu.edu
- Your faculty mentor and/or advisor(s) will remain the same
If you have an advising hold and are not in one of the Reading programs, please contact eCampus@bgsu.edu/419-372-3226. If you are in either the Reading Endorsement/Certificate or Reading M.Ed. program and have an advising hold, please email Wendy Vaughn with your registration request. You will not be able to register yourself using these instructions.
Don’t hesitate to contact an eCampus Team Member. There are many ways to reach us! eCampus office hours are 8:00 am until 5:00 pm weekdays.
Live Chat: bgsu.edu/ecampus
eCampus Academic Calendar
The eCampus Acacemic Calendar includes key information such as:
- Important Drop/Add Dates for eCampus sessions
- Session Start and End dates
- Refund of fees for dropped classes