Registering now for Fall, 2022
You can watch the video above or view this visual PDF tutorial or follow the step by step instructions below.
- Login to MyBGSU
- Click on ‘Student Center’
- Click on ‘Classes & Registration’
- Click on ‘Class Search’
- Select the appropriate semester by clicking the ‘Term’ drop-down menu and selecting the correct semester
- Enter the course subject (Ex: TECH)
- Enter the course number
- Select ‘eCampus’ in the ‘Campus’ drop-down menu
- Click ‘Search’ at the bottom of the screen
- Click ‘Select’ to choose the ecampus course
- Click ‘Add to Shopping Cart’ to add it to your saved courses
- Repeat these steps for all courses for which you want to register
- When all courses have been saved to your Shopping Cart, check the boxes next to each course by clicking ‘Select All'
- Enroll in the courses by clicking "Enroll"
eCampus Calendar - View Important Drop/Add Dates for eCampus sessions, Session Start and End dates, Refund of fees for dropped classes
If you have an advising hold and are not in one of the Reading programs, please contact eCampus@bgsu.edu/419-372-3226. If you are in either the Reading Endorsement/Certificate or Reading M.Ed. program and have an advising hold, please email Wendy Vaughn with your registration request. You will not be able to register yourself using these instructions.
Don’t hesitate to contact an eCampus Team Member. There are many ways to reach us! eCampus office hours are 8:00 am until 5:00 pm weekdays.
- Phone: 419-372-322
- Email: eCampus@bgsu.edu
- Live Chat: bgsu.edu/ecampus
Updated: 07/01/2022 09:57AM