A complete application must include one official transcript in English from each college or university attended. Please contact the Registrar of each college or university that you have attended and ask them to forward one official copy of your transcript to:

Graduate College
120 McFall Center
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403

Transcripts marked "issued to student" will not be accepted.

Updated: 12/01/2017 11:03PM