Travel and Motel Information
For visitors to the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
Bowling Green is located in northwest Ohio at Exit 181 off I-75, just north of US 6, 15 miles south of Exit 64/4A from the Ohio Turnpike, and 25 miles south of Toledo. See the maps below.
Bowling Green is about:
- 66 miles from Ann Arbor, via US 23, I-475, and I-75.
- 120 miles from Dayton, via I-75 north.
- 120 miles from Columbus, via US 23 north, SR 15, and I-75 north.
- 120 miles from Cleveland, via the Ohio Turnpike and I-75 south.
- 250 miles from Chicago, via I-80/I-90 and I-75 south.
When you arrive at Bowling Green State University, please stop first at the Visitor Information Center (Info booth) on the East end of campus to obtain a campus parking pass and campus map, unless we have sent these by mail. See the campus map below.
Directions from Toledo Airport
The main exit from the airport is onto Highway 2. Turn left (west) onto Highway 2. After about 1/4 mile you will turn right at the entrance to the Ohio Turnpike. Get a ticket and take the turnpike toward Cleveland. Follow this several miles until Exit 64 (formerly 4A) for Interstate 75. Pay the toll here (about $1.50). Take Interstate 75 south to Exit 181, then refer to the maps below.
Directions from Detroit Airport
Detroit Airport is located at the intersection of Interstates 94 and 275. From the airport terminal, drive north to I-94, west to I-275, and then south, or, from the airport terminal, go south to Eureka road, then right (west) to I-275, and take that south. I-275 runs into I-75, take that south through Toledo to exit 181 for Bowling Green, then follow the maps below.
Directions from Ann Arbor
Take US highway 23 south into Ohio. It joins I-475 south. Continue south, then east, and then take I-75 south to exit 181 and follow the maps below.
Map of Bowling Green
Google Map goes right here
- Best Western Falcon Plaza 1450 E. Wooster; (419) 352-4671
- Knights Inn 1550 E. Wooster; (419) 352-5211
- Hampton Inn 142 Campbell Hill Rd; (419) 353-3464, just south of the Info booth
- Holiday Inn Express 2150 E. Wooster; (419) 353-5500, on the east side of I-75, difficult to walk to campus
Map of Bowling Green State University Campus
Click here to get a printable map of BGSU's campus with the location of the Math Science building noted.