Campus Operations is committed to providing the best service possible to the university community through facility maintenance, enhancements, sustainability, and safety initiatives in all campus environments.
Please take some time to look at and review everything BGSU Campus Operations has to offer.
Dr. Bruce A. Meyer, Assistant VP Campus Operations
Campus Operations employs over 100 students to help care for campus buildings and grounds. Job opportunities are flexible. Wages and incentives are competitive. Full time summer employment is available for returning students. Internship opportunities are available. Most jobs require physical stamina and ability and insurability to drive University vehicles.
- Custodial Worker
- Custodial Worker Team Leader
- Fire Safety Assistant
- General Sustainability Intern
- Green Tailgating & Athletics Intern
- Groundskeeper/Recycler Team Leader
- Locksmith Assistant
- Mapping and Data Hub Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Orange Bike Mechanic
- Orange Bike Mechanic Intern
- Paint Crew Team Leader
- Preventive Maintenance
- Building Services
- Sustainability Volunteer
View a complete listing of internship positions available through the Office of Sustainability.
Online application forms:
- Campus Operations Student Employment Application
Excel: save file, complete, then submit as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Campus Operations Request to Volunteer or Perform Community Service Work
PDF: complete and click on Submit button
- Motor Vehicle Record Statement
PDF: complete and turn/mail in to:
1851 N. Research Dr.
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Discover where each plant is located on our beautiful campus.