For Your Teaching
Librarians partner with faculty and instructors to incorporate information-seeking skills into courses, design research assignments, and empower students as they develop their research abilities.
- View instruction teams and contact team leaders
- Teach students how to conduct research in order to be successful in their research assignments and project
- Teach general information literacy skills like source evaluation, visual literacy, citations, and other skills
- Individual research appointments
- For students who need one-on-one research support or are engaging in advanced research projects.
- Topic and search term development, search strategies and more!
- Co-design research assignments
- Define information sources
- Update language about library resources
- Incorporate modern research techniques
- Embed research content into Canvas shells: videos, modules, research guides, etc.
- Textbook Registration
- Textbook Affordability
- Learn more about strategies to lower textbook costs through our textbook affordability and OER resource page.
- A simple way to promote textbook affordability is to place your book or audiovisual material on reserve.
- Learn more about course reserves.
We can provide library-specific narratives (i.e., resources, collections, services, staff, facilities, and technology), list of subject area journals and databases, online support, and arrange library tours/meetings with visiting teams.
- Contact Eileen Bosch, Associate Dean, for more information.
Updated: 09/06/2023 01:12PM