One of 13 state-assisted institutions in Ohio, the University currently enrolls approximately 20,000 students and employs 800 full-time faculty and more than 1,700 staff. About 7,000 of BGSU's students live on campus, which is known for its friendly atmosphere. That warmth, combined with several other distinctive characteristics, make BGSU a "learning community" where students are challenged, nurtured and encouraged to be creative while achieving their full potential. The Bowling Green experience centers around five core values: respect for one another; cooperation; intellectual and spiritual growth; creative imaginings and pride in a job well done.
BGSU is located 23 miles from Toledo and within easy driving distance of Ann Arbor, Detroit, and Cleveland. Despite the University’s size and complexity, BGSU preserves and cultivates the feel of a much smaller liberal arts college. A strong commitment to undergraduate teaching is central to its mission.
The city of Bowling Green offers a typical college town atmosphere, with many specialty shops and eating establishments near the campus. In addition, you may consider a visit to nearby Toledo, a half-hour drive from campus and home to the Toledo Museum of Art, the Toledo Zoo, the Toledo Science Center, the Toledo Mudhens minor league baseball team and several large shopping malls. The Lake Erie coastal region, a well-developed resort area that includes Cedar Point Amusement Park, is about an hour’s drive to the east.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS - Click on the position title for more information.
School of Educational Foundations, Leadership
and Policy - Adjunct Instructor
- School of Educational Foundations, Leadership, and Policy - Classroom Assessment, Research, and Applied Statistics in Education - Assistant Professor, Tenure Track Position
- School of Educational Foundations, Leadership, and Policy - Educational Administration and Leadership Studies - Assistant Professor, Tenure Track Position
- School of Family and Consumer Sciences - Adjunct Instructor
- School of Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies - Adjunct Instructor
- School of Human Movement, Sport and Leisure Studies - Exercise Science Program - Instructor & Lab Coordinator
- School of Intervention Services - Intervention Specialist (Special Education) - Adjunct Instructor
- School of Intervention Services - Mental Health & School Counseling - Adjunct Instructor
- School of Teaching and Learning - Adjunct Instructor - Deadline: May 26, 2016
- Office of Field Experiences - University Mentor