Technology & Resource Center
ACADEMIC YEAR HOURS (while classes are in session)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday*: Only open when scheduled
Sunday*: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
*Closed all holiday weekends
SUMMER HOURS (while classes are in session)
Monday & Wednesday*: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday & Thursday*: 8:30AM-6:00PM
Friday*: 9:00 AM - NOON
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
* Closed Memorial Day and July 4.
Examples of TRC resources include:
• Complete Internet access from any machine in our labs and classrooms
• Access to computer applications and productivity software
• Access to a wide variety of educational and problem solving software
• Support materials for many of the educational software programs
The Technology & Resource Center includes the following facilities:
• A Macintosh Classroom/Lab Located in 213A Education including 30 Mac student workstations, instructor's machine, scanner, printer, and video projection equipment. This area is available for use as an open lab when it is not reserved for use as a classroom.
• A Macintosh Classroom located in 131 Life Science including 30 Mac Book Pro student workstations, instructor's machine, scanner, printer, and video projection equipment. This is a restricted access area and is available for use only as a classroom. It is not available as an open lab.
• A Windows Classroom/Lab located in 222 Education with 30 Dell OptiPlex student workstations, instructor's machine, printer, plotter, scanner, and video projection equipment. This area is available for use as an open lab when it is not reserved for use as a classroom.
• An open computer lab located in the room 213 Education which includes 13 Mac systems and 12 Dell OptiPlex IBM compatible systems, plotter, scanner, and printer. The machines in this area are available exclusively as an open lab on a first come, first serve basis during the Lab's open hours and may not be reserved.