Studio Piano Tuning Reservation Form
Policy and Guidelines
- Faculty will receive an email at the beginning of each semester requesting days/times when studios are generally available for piano tuning and maintenance. If needed, a follow-up email will be sent.
- Please reserve blocks of time that are a minimum of ONE hour in length and between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Your tuning time request can be submitted either by responding directly to the email and including the pertinent information or by accessing this form. You will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter.
- Studio pianos are usually tuned two to eight times per semester depending on usage and environmental conditions.
- All additional piano maintenance requests MUST either be phoned to 2-2288 or emailed email@example.com; they will be honored within five working days, provided studio times have been submitted as outline above.
- Please understand that your studio needs to be vacant during the reserved maintenance times in order for service to be rendered. If studios continue to be occupied, service may be delayed.
- Do realize the ramifications of extreme fluctuations in temperature and humidity. If you prefer to have your studio be very warm or cold, and facilitate this by opening a window, please return the temperature to a moderate setting and close the window when the studio is not occupied.
Please use the form below to schedule piano tuning or maintenance. Please provide the technician with several possible times to perform the requested actions.