BGSU’s College of Business has helped more than 31,000 graduates launch successful careers. There are many opportunities for alumni to become involved through mentoring students, speaking opportunities, serving on boards and attending events.
Many exciting and innovative programs and activities are happening in the College of Business. We have many opportunities for alumni to “give back” and help our students launch successful careers as well as drive the College to the next level.
Make a difference for our students! Here’s how:
- Join a Board
- Get Involved with Hamilton Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Assist Student Entrepreneurs in the Falcon Hatchery
- Use Consulting Services of the Center for Business Analytics
- Participate in Center for Developing Effective Businesses and Organizations
- Participate in Supply Chain Management Institute
Our alumni are leading businesses and organizations across the globe. Share your success stories with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.