Supply Chain Management Institute
The Supply Chain Management Institute’s (SCMI) mission is to build collaborative relationships with companies to promote excellence in supply chain management education and practice. The SCMI is looking for companies that are committed to building a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with the SCM program at Bowling Green State University.
Member companies experience a variety of benefits including:
- Access to some of the top SCM talent in the country
- Networking with students, members, and faculty at two SCMI professional development events each year
- Guest speaking in classes and at Supply Chain Management Association Meetings
- Participating in mock interviews and panel discussions
- Engaging with students in projects in SCM classes
- Fees waived for two on-campus career fairs
- Recognition on campus
- Serving in as advisory capacity for the SCMI program
Membership in the SCMI will allow your company access to some of the top supply chain talent in the country and will be an investment in the continuing advancement of the SCM profession. If you would like more information about joining SCMI contact Dr. Janet L. Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (419) 372-8645.
The 2016-2017 SCMI member companies are: