The BGSU Fitness program offers many services that guide participants into a healthy lifestyle by providing certified fitness testing, programming, and training. Some of the most popular programs offered by BGSU Falcon Fitness include Group X classes, Personal Training, BODYPUMP™ workshops, and Small Group Training workshops.
Free Couch to 5K Workshop: February 6 - April 1
Interested in training for the annual Sexual Assault Awareness Month 5K and Dog Walk on April 1 at the BGSU Student Recreation Center? We are here to help you start your walking and jogging journey! Now offering a Couch to 5K support group that features:
The free C25K® training app that is tailored to first time runners. Learn more about the app on the C25K website.
- 8-week long plan that includes alternating between walking and running to build strength and endurance
- Workout 3 times a week; each session is 30 – 40 minutes long
- Optional group training sessions offered on Wednesdays from Noon - 12:45 PM at the Perry Field House Track Room. Core strengthening and stretching exercises included in weekly sessions.
- Opportunities for individualized assistance with running form and running plan
- Free for BGSU students, faculty and staff. Register HERE! Workshop begins February 6.
Questions? Contact Karyn Smith at email@example.com
Group Exercise Schedule
Participate in unlimited fitness classes by purchasing a semester Group X pass. For more information, visit the Group Exercise page.
Visit the WellAware Page for programs that can help you live a healthy, active lifestyle.
NEW Group Exercise Class: POUND
POUND is the worlds first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Visit the POUND website for more details.