The mission of the Bowling Green State University Outdoor Program is to:
- Encourage student development through experiential education in outdoor settings.
- Promote environmental stewardship and conservation.
- Create opportunities for leadership advancement, team development and personal growth.
- Challenge students to expand beyond their personal boundaries and self-imposed limitations to broaden their understanding of themselves and the natural world.
David J. Webb Excellence Award
The Outdoor Program received the David J. Webb Program Excellence Award, a national award, from AORE (Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education).
Follow us on Instagram
Wilderness First Responder Certification
- Dates: January 4 - 8, 2016
- Cost: $595.00
- Location: Bowling Green State University, Student Recreation Center
- Course Provided by Wilderness Medicine Training Center (WMTC)
- Instructor: Jerome Gabriel
- For More
Jacquelyn LaFave: email@example.com | 419.372.2146