To apply for the scholarships listed below and to search for other BGSU scholarship opportunities please CLICK HERE and sign in through BGSU’s AcademicWorks website. Once you are signed in, fill out a General application form.
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
The award is given once a year to an international student.
- Must be Student from Nepal who is a citizen of OR if there are no eligible Nepalese students, a
study abroad student who is African –American.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Demonstrated financial need
Otto Schoeppler established this scholarship to assist academically outstanding undergraduate students who are enrolled on a full-time basis.
- Be an international student
- Be a rising sophomore, junior or senior
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Demonstrate participation in intercultural events as determined by the INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PARTNERSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
- First preference to students enrolled in Schmidthorst College of Business; if no qualified applicants, open to students from other colleges.
The purpose of this scholarship is to award a French or Belgian student attending BGSU.
- Preference given to French or Belgian student in the humanities, preferably languages or the fine arts. Also open to European, African, or Mediterranean countries where French is a major language.
- Recipient must contribute greatly to the intercultural understanding and communication at BGSU.
For information on student employment opportunities, visit the Student Employment page.
Updated: 08/06/2021 02:26PM