Ordering Official Transcripts
Copies of your Bowling Green State University transcript, as well as transcripts for Mary Manse College, may be ordered either in person in the Office of Registration and Records, by mail, fax or email. Letters should be addressed to Bowling Green State University, Office of Registration and Records, 110 Administration Building, Bowling Green, OH 43403. The fax number is 419-372-1110 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may order transcripts by downloading, printing, and completing the transcript order form, then mailing, faxing or emailing it to the Office of Registration and Records. [See mailing address, email address and fax number above.] Printable Transcript Order Form
If you are ordering or picking up a transcript by coming in person to the office, you will need to bring photographic identification with you. You may pick up transcripts if you call the day before you are coming in.
If you are requesting a transcript by letter, fax or email, you will need to enclose the following information: full name (including all names you have had), last four digits of your Social Security Number or full BGSU ID Number, last year of attendance, your daytime telephone number, your return address, your email address, and the name and address of the person to receive the transcript. Your email address will be used to notify you if there is any reason an official transcript cannot be issued, such as a financial hold on your record. Any request submitted without an email address will be processed; however, if there is any reason the transcript cannot be generated, the request will be voided and a new request will need to be submitted once all encumbrances have been resolved.
Listed below are important items to remember concerning ordering and receiving official transcripts:
- A written signature is required by federal law in order for transcript requests to be honored. As a result of this requirement, E-mail requests cannot be accepted unless the student's signature is scanned and embedded in the e-mail request.
- Transcripts will be mailed within three to five business days of receiving the request.
- Faxed requests can be received 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Having a transcript sent to another institution does not constitute a university withdrawal. Please contact your college office if your intent is to withdraw from the university.