To be considered for the Honors College all students must submit a complete application. The application is online for incoming freshmen and it is available below for continuing/transfer students. The complete application includes test scores, GPA, advanced high school and college coursework (if applicable), and extracurricular experience.The Honors College application is only available online for incoming students. If you do not have access to a computer, please call the Honors College at 419-372-8504 and we can send you a paper application.
The Honors College has three applications:
- Incoming freshman application - Deadline: The deadline for Fall 2015 freshmen is May 1, 2015.
- An incoming freshman is a graduating high school senior attending BGSU in the Fall.
- Continuing student application - Please contact the Honors College for deadline.
- A continuing student has completed at least one semester at BGSU. Freshmen can apply in Fall.
- Transfer student application - Please contact the Honors College for deadline.
- A transfer student has completed at least one semester at another college or university.