College of Health & Human Services
Students majoring in programs within the College gain the knowledge and experience necessary to look at issues critically, make informed decisions, develop an understanding of human nature, and develop specialized skills to work compassionately with people of all ages.
Our dedicated faculty and staff are committed to student success and are known for working closely with students. Full-time professional advisors and faculty members are part of your success team.
The College of Health and Human Services offers undergraduate majors and specializations in:
- Applied Health Science including Allied Health, Applied Microbiology, Public Health, Health Care Administration, Respiratory Care and Health Science (Pre-Medical track, Pre-Physical Therapy track and Pre-Occupational Therapy track)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Criminal Justice with the new specialization in Forensic Investigation
- Gerontology (including a specialization in long-term care administration)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Social Work
The College of Health and Human Services offers graduate degrees in:
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (Master’s and Ph.D.)
- Criminal Justice (Master’s)
- Interdisciplinary Gerontology (Master’s)
- Public Health (Master's)