- Proposals for team-taught courses must be submitted by at least one full-time faculty member. Potential instructors for team-taught courses may be full or part-time faculty members.
- Proposals must be clearly connected to either a) an existing ICS Research Cluster or b) a new ICS Research Cluster being proposed. If proposing a new cluster, please also complete the ICS Research Cluster Proposal Form and submit along with your Team-Taught Course Proposal form, available below.
Proposals for courses must be submitted 3 semesters in advance of the proposed course dates. Stage 1 Proposals will be accepted each semester and reviewed for consideration by the ICS Executive Board and the ICS Director. After reviewing all initial proposals, the Board will then invite a select number of teams to submit Stage 2 Final Applications including additional materials.
ICS is currently accepting initial proposals for Spring 2024 team-taught courses. Proposals are due Friday, November 11th, 2022 at 5 pm.
Potential applicants are encouraged to discuss initial ideas with ICS Director Jolie Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Teaching Proposals must include:
- Signatures from participating unit chairs/directors and college deans
- Brief course description
- Brief explanation of proposed course objectives/learning outcomes
- Outline of possible target audience and course promotion
- CVs from both participating professors and/or instructors
Updated: 06/03/2022 01:59AM