UPAS Summer Bridge Program
About the Program
This program has been designed to jumpstart your success and provide essential tools for building a strong foundation throughout your academic journey. The program will provide exclusive opportunities for participants only and will conclude with your S.O.A.R. date. (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration).
- Six -week access to ALEKS for Collegiate Math ($100.00 value)
- Chance to navigate campus, dining halls and the Student Recreation Center and Perry Field House
- Build friendships
- Participate in a service event
- Meet with faculty and pair with a mentor
How to register
Register and submit a payment
of $150 for the UPAS Summer Bridge Program
- Full and partial
grants are available to attend (See below for more
- Full and partial grants are available to attend (See below for more information)
- You MUST register for SOAR separately through MyBGSU
- Have you completed the “next steps” for fall enrollment?
If you are unable to attend the Summer Bridge Program from June 11 - 13 or SOAR on June 14, please contact the office to make other arrangements.