UPAS Summer Bridge Program
About the Program REGISTER NOW
Bridge Dates: June 26th - 29th.
This program has been designed to jumpstart your success and provide essential tools for building a strong foundation throughout your academic journey. The program will provide exclusive opportunities for participants only and will conclude with your S.O.A.R. date. (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration).
- Chance to navigate campus, dining halls and the Student Recreation Center and Perry Field House
- Build friendships
- Participate in a service event
- Meet with faculty and pair with a mentor
- The Bridge program is free for UPAS Students. UPAS Parents are welcome to register for a hybrid-hotel room with conference services on the final day of the program before SOAR.
How to register
- Register for the UPAS Summer Bridge Program
- Students Attending Bridge will sign up for SOAR through the Bridge Registration.
- Students not attendting bridge MUST register for SOAR separately through MyBGSU
- Watch your e-mail for “next steps” for fall enrollment?
If you are unable to attend the Summer Bridge Program from June 26-29, please contact the office to make other arrangements as the summer bridge program is a requirement for UPAS students.