The University as a whole values the students' rights and responsibilities that are guaranteed through the Title IX policy. Therefore, we have an ongoing commitment to uphold the Office of Civil Rights call for compliance and training. Part of this call is to educate all members of our community in regards to sexual assault and harassment. Bowling Green State University works with United Educators to provide all students access to free online training.
We encourage all students to complete the following training modules once they have logged in. These learning programs cover topics which are relevant to the issues and concerns that may arise while you are a student.
Follow these instructions to enroll in the EduRisk Learning Portal
1. Go to this link.
2. NEW USERS: Complete the Registration form.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address and click Register.
- You will receive a welcome email with your username and a temporary password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign on.
- You will be prompted to:
- Enter your temporary password
- Create a new password
- Create and answer a security question
RETURNING USERS: Log in with previously established credentials.
SUPPLIED CREDENTIALS: Some users will receive a
username and password from Human Resources or Student Affairs, those
users can log in with the supplied credentials in the welcome
3. Once you are logged in, select course of interest from the course list.
4. A history of your completed courses is available in “My Completions.” You will also receive an email containing a link to your completion certificate, upon successful completion of the course.
If you are in immediate danger or need to seek medical assistance call 911 or BGSU Police at 419-372-2346.