Fraternity and Sorority Life
- An unrecognized fraternity or sorority is not associated with the university. These organizations and their members do not receive any support or advisement from the university.
In some cases, the university may have severed its relationship with these organizations due to concerns over the health and safety of our community (denoted by a *) or the organization is currently inactive on their own account. These unrecognized groups are listed below. Visit the Chapters page to view a list of recognized groups.
- College Panhellenic Conference
- Gamma Phi Beta
- Interfraternity Council
- Beta Theta Pi
- Delta Chi*
- Delta Tau Delta*
- Phi Delta Theta*
- Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)*
- Phi Kappa Psi*
- Pi Kappa Alpha*
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Multicultural Greek Council
- Delta Lambda Phi
- Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Rho Lambda
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
- National Panhellenic Conference
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.*
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.*
State law requires universities to report violations of the University’s policies prohibiting hazing for the last five years. Visit the BGSU Anti-Hazing Violations Report for more information.
Updated: 09/01/2023 05:07PM