Who is Who
Our goal is to be the voice of undergrauate students at Bowling Green State University. Please feel free to contact any Executive members or Senators with any comments, questions, concerns, or ideas.
The Executive Branch is the administrative body and ensures that the organization runs smoothly.
- President - Hannah Cubberley
- Vice President - Marcus Goolsby
- Chief of Staff - Brooke Barman
- Chief Administrator - Remington Schneider
- Treasurer - Summer McVicker
- Director of Student Safety - Maison DeWalt
- Director of Student Life - Frankie Pinkard
- Director of Diversity Affairs - Courtney Chambers
- Director of Governmental Relations - Madison Stump
- Director of Outreach - Brianna Blackburn
- Director of Collaboration - Bria Burse
- Residence Life Liason - Chad Cecil
- Speaker of the Senate - Paul Garbarino
- Secretary - Liam Garrett
- Chairperson, Academic Affairs - R. Harrison Carter
- Chairperson, Internal Affairs - Janelle Bollheimer
- Chairperson, Student Affairs - Reagan Shull
The Senate is the Legislative Branch and is concerned with yielding the legislative powers of the organization.
- Arts & Sciences - Victoria Francetic
- Business - Allision Sigler
- Education & Human Development - Raymond Berling
- Health & Human Services - Lydia Bias
- Musical Arts -
- Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering –
- Honors - Paul Garbarino
- Noah Baker
- Harrision Carter
- Michael Notaroberta
- Isabel Remer
- Eugene Gorman
- Reagan Schull
- Hannah Wirth
- Janelle Bollheimer
- Myles Johnson
- Ryan Parker
- Casen Short
- Aaron Wheeler
- Hannah Lanfear
- Ceylon Allmond
- Centennial Hall - Connor Baumle
- Falcon Heights - Erin Kirner
- Kohl Hall - Tim Tierney
- Founders Hall - Christopher Chandler
- McDonald Hall - Chase Williams
- Kreischer Compton-Darrow - Anastasiia Vorobeva
- Kreischer Ashley-Batchelder - Nicholas Menster
- Conklin Hall - Gavin Friedrichsen
- Offenhauer Hall - Gil Lutz
- Multicultural Greek Council - Vacant
- Inter-Fraternity Council - Vacant
- Panhellenic Council - Vacant
- National Pan-Hellenic Council - Vacant
- International Student - Vacant
- Athletics - Kelsie Mothersead
- Non-Traditional Student - Vancant
- Military Student - Vacant
- Black Student Union - Kyle Thompson
- Latino Student Union - Journey Martin
- Queer/Trans Student Union - Jo Wilson
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs - Jodi Webb
Hannah is a senior studying political science, Spanish, and communications. She is a member of Fraternity and Sorority Life and she is involved with the Center for Community and Civic Engement as a member of the BG Votes Team and a winter site leader for Bowling Green Alternative Breaks. You can usually find Hannah on the fourth floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union either in the USG Office or next door at the Center for Student Leadership where she works as a Student Leadership Assistant.
Position: Director of Marketing & Communications
Brianna is a sophomore studying public relations and Spanish. She is the social media and marketing intern for the College of Business as well as the Paul J. Hooker for Entrepreneurial Leadership, the homeland of the Hatch. She is also involved in PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) and Falcon Communications, where she is the account executive for the BG News. If you have an event or initiative that you want to see promoted or endorsed, reach out to Brianna for help.
Position: Internal Affairs Chair
Janelle is a junior studying finance and accounting. Besides USG, she is involved with St. Thomas More University Parish and the Sidney A. Ribeau President's Leadership Academy. In her spare time Janelle likes to travel. One place that Janelle recommends visiting is Bar Harbor, Maine.
Position: Residence Hall Senator - Falcon Heights
Erin is a second year studying inclusive early childhood education. She served as an Opening Weekend Group Leader this school year. Currently, she is involved with Falcon Heights hall council as the hall representative for USG and she serves as a facilitator for Informed-U.
Position: Residence Hall Senator - Offenhauer Hall
Gil is a Business major with a specialization in Management. He loves the outdoors and camping. He is a part of the Outdoor Adventure Club. You could usually find me at the gym or at the Oaks.
Position: Residence Hall Senator - Kohl Hall
Tim is a first-year student from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is studying finance. He is secretary for BGSU’s Turning Point USA chapter and also represents Undergraduate Student Government in the Faculty Senate and Undergraduate Council. He can usually be found at the Dunkin on campus.
Position: Off-Campus Senator
Aaron a Business student specializing in Accounting and Information Systems Auditing & Control. Aaron acts as the Vice Communications Chair for Beta Alpha Psi the accounting honorary society on campus. In his free time Aaron enjoys intramural sports, golf/frolf, reading, cooking, all things Marvel, and binge watching mystery/thriller dramas. You will usually see Aaron walking around campus in between all of his obligations, biking to his apartment, the 7th/8th floors of the library, or at Carter Park hucking some disc.