Who is Who
Our goal is to be the voice of undergrauate students at Bowling Green State University. Please feel free to contact any Executive members or Senators with any comments, questions, concerns, or ideas.
The Executive Branch is the administrative body and ensures that the organization runs smoothly.
- President - Hannah Cubberley
- Vice President - Marcus Goolsby
- Chief of Staff - Brooke Barman
- Chief Administrator - Remington Schneider
- Treasurer - Summer McVicker
- Director of Student Safety - Maison DeWalt
- Director of Student Life - Frankie Pinkard
- Director of Diversity Affairs - Courtney Chambers
- Director of Governmental Relations - Madison Stump
- Director of Outreach - Brianna Blackburn
- Director of Collaboration - Bria Burse
- Residence Life Liason - Chad Cecil
- Speaker of the Senate - Paul Garbarino
- Secretary - Liam Garrett
- Chairperson, Academic Affairs - R. Harrison Carter
- Chairperson, Internal Affairs - Janelle Bollheimer
- Chairperson, Student Affairs - Reagan Shull
The Senate is the Legislative Branch and is concerned with yielding the legislative powers of the organization.
- Arts & Sciences -
- Business -
- Education & Human Development - Raymond Berling
- Health & Human Services -
- Musical Arts -
- Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering –
- Honors - Paul Garbarino
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs - Jodi Webb
Hannah is a senior studying political science, Spanish, and communications. She is a member of Fraternity and Sorority Life and she is involved with the Center for Community and Civic Engement as a member of the BG Votes Team and a winter site leader for Bowling Green Alternative Breaks. You can usually find Hannah on the fourth floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union either in the USG Office or next door at the Center for Student Leadership where she works as a Student Leadership Assistant.