The "Who's Who" section of our website provides information about the responsibilities of each office and the official that currently presides over those offices. The Undergraduate Student Government facilitates communication between the undergraduate student body and the University Administration.
The Executive Branch is the administrative body and ensures that the organization runs smoothly.
- President - Richard Racette
- Vice President - Jauntez Bates
- Chief of Staff - Rachel Renou
- Chief Administrator - Khory Katz
- Treasurer - Brianna Willis
- Director of Student Life - Mike Foster
- Director of Diversity Affairs - Kyle Smith
- Director of Outreach - Storm Fort
- Speaker of the Senate - Hannah Barnes
- Secretary - Rachel Warner
- Chairperson, Academic Affairs - Kristen Hermann
- Chairperson, Internal Affairs - Janelle Bollheimer
- Chairperson, Student Affairs - Hannah Cubberley
The Senate is the Legislative Branch and is concerned with yielding the legislative powers of the organization.
- Arts & Sciences - Mason New
- Business - Summer McVicker
- Education & Human Development -
- Health & Human Services - Gabrielle DeGrazia
- Musical Arts -
- Technology, Architecture & Applied Engineering – Brittney Glenn
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs - Jodi Webb