The 2019-2020 Elections are complete. Please check back in late Fall 2019 for election information.
Graduate Student Senate: 2019-2020 Elections
Graduate Student Senate, the governing body for graduate students at Bowling Green State University, is committed to being an efficient and effective governance organization for its constituents. We work to represent the 3,000 graduate students at Bowling Green State University to the faculty, staff, administration, and town.
Are you interested in becoming more involved in the senate next year? Elections for the 2019-2020 Senate Executive Committee (SEC) positions are now open. This is an exceptional opportunity to provide you with a unique leadership experience where you can represent and advocate for graduate students to the university.
*All nominees and interested applicants must fill out the application on the GSS Canvas page by Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 11:59 PM to be eligible to run for a position.
*You may run for more than one position, but please only submit one application. There is an option to select multiple positions on the application.
*More specific information about the individual positions can be found here: Rights and Responsibilities of Elected Officers
All positions are open!
President, Vice President, Academic Affairs Representative, Student Affairs Representative, Treasurer, Secretary, and Representative at Large
- Applicants for President must have been a GSS GA senator for at least two semesters
- Applicants for Vice President must have been a GSS GA senator for at least one semester (current Spring 2019 senators are welcome to apply)
- All other positions are open to any graduate student at BGSU
* All nominees must be present at elections, which will begin on Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Education 115 unless you have a conflict that cannot be avoided (i.e. at a conference).
- Please let GSS Vice President Ivy Keen (email@example.com) know if this is the case.
*Emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.