Helping students find part-time and seasonal employment
Student Employment Services can assist you with creating or updating your resume, learning to use WorkNet, or looking for part-time or seasonal work, both on and off campus. Use the links below and to the left to get more information about Student Employment Services at BGSU.
- Frequently Asked Questions for first year students (pdf)
- Review the Guide to Finding a Part-time or Seasonal Job (pdf)
- Student Employment Payroll Schedule
- Graduate Assistant Payroll Schedule
- What is Employment Discrimination? -For questions contact Student Employment or the Office of Equity and Diversity
- Challenge Yourself! -Find out how much you really know about job discrimination