Student Employee Appreciation and Award Reception
16th Annual Student Employee Appreciation and Award Reception
April 11, 2018
Time 5:30pm -7:30pm
In conjunction with National Student Employee Appreciation Week, April 8-14, 2018, Student Employment Services is offering an opportunity to formally recognize the contributions of Bowling Green State University Students who work. The Student Employee Awards Committee is calling for nominations in four categories:
- Outstanding Co-op or Intern (working on or off campus)
- Outstanding Student Employee Working for BGSU (students who are paid via BGSU's payroll)
- Outstanding Student Employee Team Working for BGSU (students who are paid via BGSU's payroll)
- Outstanding Student Employee Working for an External Employer (students who work off-campus, or work for an employer affiliated with BGSU but not paid via BGSU payroll)
- Outstanding Student Employee Supervisor of the Year
The team selected as the Outstanding Student Employee Team will share a $500 award and the department will receive an engraved plaque to display for one year. The students who are selected as recipients in the other categories will receive a $500 award and an engraved plaque. All nominees will be introduced at the reception and receive certificates of recognition. Award recipients will be selected by a committee (comprised of employers from the BGSU community) and announced at the 15th Annual Student Employee Appreciation Reception to be held on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 in the Lenhart Grand Ballroom of the Bowen Thompson Student Union.
Please consider all of your BGSU student employees, including those who may not have highly visible jobs but whose meritorious work contributes to your organization's overall success. Please refer to the online Nomination Form, consider the criteria and describe the behavior your nominee exhibits that distinguishes the student or student team from others or makes them deserving of this award. Please include all pertinent information about the nominees' qualifications for the award.