Additional Training Resources
These valuable resources can help you be informed and educated. Not only are they beneficial to you but to everyone around you. Since the workplace can contain all sorts of situations, being prepared is the best way to handle them. Review the following links and arm yourself and other employees with the tools necessary in the event you are faced with a difficult situation.
- Online paycheck and training guide - Know where to locate, how to read and understand your paycheck.
- Weather Policy - Severe weather closing policy and procedures
- Accident Forms - Reporting and Investigating Accidents, Injury and Illness
- Office of Equity and Diversity - Here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Preventing Workplace Harassment - This program explains state and federal laws, university policies, and procedures for reporting inappropriate conduct.
- Preventing Employment Discrimination - This program explains state and federal laws, University policies, and procedures for reporting unlawful discrimination.
- Flashpoint in the Workplace - Recognizing and Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Reporting Safety Hazards - Employees are encouraged to correct unsafe conditions by reporting them.
- Fire Safety
- Emergency Procedures Poster (pdf)