Scheduling Interviews or Info Tables
Schedule an Interview
To schedule an on-campus interview date, please access your Handshake account. Your Handshake account will allow you to view your schedule details, search resumes of students books to notify students of your available position(s) and to invite them to request an interview, track your interview schedule's progress, and print your applicant resumes and interview schedule(s).
Please refer to the 2018-2019 BGSU Academic Calendar to avoid scheduling recruiting dates during semester breaks, holidays and exam weeks. To ensure timely, campus-wide promotion of your recruiting visit, interviewing dates should be reserved at least two months in advance of the anticipated date of your visit. Scheduling well in advance is especially important for employers desiring prime interview dates in October, November, February, and March.
Reserve an Info Table at the Student Union
Using the Bowen-Thompson Student Union Contact Tables is a good way to present your organization to the BGSU community. The contact tables are located in a high traffic area. Nearly 12,000 students, faculty and staff enter the student union daily!
- Consecutive week reservations are not permitted.
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Space is forfeited if not in use within one hour of the pre-arranged starting time.
- The name of your organization must be displayed. Posting on walls, columns, and windows is not permitted.
- One table and two chairs are provided. One T-Stand per table may also be requested.
- At least one recruiter must be present at the table for the duration of the reservation. More than two recruiters at one time is not permitted.
- Recruiters must stay behind the contact table, must not aggressively distribute the organization's materials, and must not block traffic.
Employers who are recruiting at BGSU can reserve a contact table at the Bowen-Thompson Student Union by contacting Student Employment Services at 419-372-2865. All other interested parties should contact the Bowen-Thompson Student Union directly by visiting their website.