Job Posting Guidelines
WorkNet is an online database that connects you with BGSU students and recent alumni.
- All BGSU students and recent alumni have access to WorkNet.
- You can submit and manage your job/internship postings online.
- You can schedule and manage your on-campus recruiting visit (interviews, information sessions, etc.) online.
- You can review and manage your applicant pool electronically.
- You can update your profile information online.
To post a position, you have two options:
- Create a WorkNet Account
Create and manage your job postings by having your own account on WorkNet.
- Online Job Posting Form
Fill out this easy form to have the Student Employment staff post a position for you.
On-Campus Employers: List an on-campus job (regular or work-study).