Job Posting Guidelines
WorkNet is an online database that connects you with BGSU students and recent alumni.
- All BGSU students and recent alumni have access to WorkNet.
- You can submit and manage your job/internship postings online.
- You can schedule and manage your on-campus recruiting visit (interviews, information sessions, etc.) online.
- You can review and manage your applicant pool electronically.
- You can update your profile information online.
To post a position, you have two options:
Create a WorkNet Account
Create and manage your job postings by having your own account on WorkNet.
Online Job Posting Form
Fill out this easy form to have the Student Employment staff post a position for you.
On-Campus Employers: List an on-campus job (regular or work-study).