Room Change Request | Current Semester

How to request a room change while you are living on campus:

If you would like to request a room change, we ask that you follow these steps:

1. First, you should reach out to your RA, Graduate Hall Director or Hall Director to see if they can help resolve what is prompting you to request a move. Moving in the middle of the semester can be stressful and sometimes a seemingly unmanageable situation can be handled easily with a little help. We are here for you.

2. If the situation cannot be resolved, the student (not the parent) can make a request by filling out our room change request form.

3. Once we receive your room change request, it will take up to two business days for our office to respond. If you submit your request after 4:30 p.m. or on Saturday or Sunday, it may take an extra day or two to respond to your request. 

Room Change Request Form
Current Semester

Please note: Although we will do our best to accommodate your specific request, we cannot guarantee it will be granted. If your specific request can't be granted, we will try to find another solution for you but room availability and health and safety protocols may restrict what we can accommodate.