Natural and Health Sciences
The Natural and Health Science Residential Community (NHSRC) includes students who are majoring in a variety of science, health and pre-professional programs. Students who live in the NHSRC say the academic support they receive is a significant advantage when it comes to gaining admission to health-related programs with highly competitive entrance requirements. NHSRC is a place where students share information and ideas with others who have the same interests and goals, including dedicated faculty who help you both in and out of class.
Statistics and Information
- Freshmen, as well as upperclassmen
- Location (and hall to live in): Offenhauer Towers – West Tower
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- First and Second-year Students | $300 per semester
- Third and Fourth-year Students | $75 per semester and serve in a leadership role.